Registration of business for service industries of member states of the European Union according to the European Union Services Directive
The community (Gemeinde) of Neuenhagen bei Berlin offers you the possibility to register your business for service industries with Gewerbeanmeldung in Neuenhagen.
For the implementation of the Services Directive the State of Brandenburg has established a Point of Single Contact (PSC). The PSC is a one-stop-shop for service providers to get information and complete administrative formalities online. Additionally, the PSC service portal is where professional qualifications obtained in other EU countries can be formally recognised. Information on this can be received from: http://www.eap.brandenburg.de.
The basis for the realization of the Services Directive can be taken from the Handbook on implementation of the Services Directive issued by the European Union in every single language of the member states.
In the State of Brandenburg the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy is responsible for the realization of the Services Directive.
The legal framework adopted can be found:
- a completed an electronically signed form for a registration of business (GewA1)
- identity card or passport; authorization if applicable
- a copy of the current registration entry for legal entities (e.g. trade register, cooperative society register or association register) or - respectively - a copy of the partnership incorporation and its registration with the district court
- in order to apply for the registration of a business for service industries for a legal entity which has already been founded but has not yet been registered with the trade register: a copy of the corporate charter, attested by an notary, a copy of the registration with the district court and an informal authorization of the founder members for the entry of the start of the business before the firm has been registred with the trade Register.
- 26 € for private individuals
- 31 € for legal entities with 1 legal representative (13 € for every additional legal representative
Point of Single Contact in the State of Brandenburg
Ministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie des Landes Brandenburg
Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner für das Land Brandenburg (EAP)
Heinrich-Mann-Allee 107, D-14473 Potsdam
Telefon: +49 (0) 331 8661818
Telefax: +49 (0) 331 8661732
Ansprechpartner der Gemeinde Neuenhagen bei Berlin
Fachbereich 3: Bauverwaltung und öffentliche Ordnung
Am Rathaus 1, D-15366 Neuenhagen bei Berlin
Telefon: 03342 245321
Telefax: 03342 245447
Hinweis: Die Gemeinde Neuenhagen bei Berlin übernimmt keine Verantwortung auf Vollständigkeit und für Übersetzungsfehler der Informationen.