Did you know …
- that the writer Hans Fallada wrote his best known book, “Little Man, What Now?” in Neuenhagen?
- that Neuenhagen’s Town Hall, combining a water tower with the seat of the municipal administration, is unique in eastern Germany?
- that some 100 years ago, there were about 20 racing stables in Neuenhagen?
- that the largest training grounds for racehorses in Europe was built in Neuenhagen in about 1900 and still exists today?
- that each week, the Neuenhagen Bürgerhaus community center showcases the work of artists from near and far for enthusiastic audiences?
- hat the Anna Ditzen Library (named after Hans Fallada’s wife), with stacks on three floors housing 40,000 books and other media, is the largest public library in the County?
- that you can hear wonderful open-air summer concerts in the courtyard of the Arche Ark Center?
- that Neuenhagen’s Oktoberfest attracts more than 10,000 visitors a year, making it the largest one in the region, with its roots in Neuenhagen’s partnership with the Bavarian town Grünwald?
You didn’t know that?
Now’s your chance to learn all about it here on this website!